Today I am sharing a few looks I put together that I absolutely love! Let me know what you guys think.
This look was created for my goddaughter's 3rd birthday party and theme was rainbow unicorn! I think I killed the look lol.
Hair: just a simple frohawk I created using a stocking cap and Jerry curl weft hair
Bottom: thrift store find
Belt: Hot topic https://www.hottopic.com/product/rainbow-woven-double-grommet-belt/11185121.html?j=100623&sfmc_sub=117335732&l=15_HTML&u=41718435&mid=7275722&jb=136715&j=100623&sfmc_sub=117335732&l=15_HTML&u=41718435&mid=7275722&jb=136715&cm_lm=117335732&CM_MMC=EML-_--_-DMY-_-DMY-_-HT+Order+Confirmation+SFCC-_-1-20211-EML-SFM-12555-15
Shoes: K-Swiss pride collection
Bag: Dooney and Burke (gifted to me)
2. This is my CQ outfit! Since covid lockdown began I have been listening to DJ D-Nice on Instagram. He is the definition of the song "Last night a DJ saved my life"! I love that he has exclusive gear that's limited. So if you don't purchase the day it comes out you might be outta luck jack!
Hat: AT&T giveaway and is one of my fave hats
Hair: wig from Fingercomber.com and I did a braidout on the wig. I love this company because they cater to natural hair
Bottom: thrift store find
Shirt: CQ DJ D-NICE!!!!
3. This cute lil number caught my eye because I love ribbed stripes....don't judge me lol. And the top matches my shoes perfectly!
Top : Souk +Sephia (no longer available)
Bottom: leather leggings found at TJ Maxx
Shoes: Jordan Proto Max 720
Wig: Headband wig from LuvMe Hair
4. She is such a "Pretty Little Thing"! This shirt and these boots give me life! And that little MCM bag just sets it off! Who knew brown and black could be so cute? Me!!!!!
Top: Pretty Little Thing Camel Back Roll Neck Jumper (no longer available)
Bottom: jeggings bought at Walmart
Boots: Black Faux Fur-Lined Martin Boot
Wig: same as previous picture
Bag: MCM Tracy cylinder bag (no longer available but I did link a similar bag. Only difference is the strap)
5. Pretty in pink or so she thinks lol! This outfit just makes me feel cute and cozy! I love winter because I can be cute, warm and fashionable.
Top: WAITING ON FOREVER MAUVE BLUSH SWEATER (not available)
Can't find the link. Will update when I do.
Shoes: VIM Women's Melli 2 Back Bow Fur Pink
Purse: Pom pom Charm Fluffy Heart Satchel
Hair: same wig as 2 previous pictures (I like what I like. Don't judge me lol!)
6. Cream get the money dollar dollar bill ya'll!
This little outfit chile is one of my faves! Easy to slip into and run out the house. I wear it with wedge heels but mostly with a pair of slide on or tennis shoes.
Outfit: She Cute Cream Cable Knit Skirt set ( top no longer available) reddress.com
Shoes: Tan bow wedge heel...bought at K&G clothing store about 10 years ago
Purse: Coach (gifted to me)
Hair: frohawk made by me
7. BEAR DOWN! Chi-town til we drown! Love love love this outfit because I feel like I am back home in Chicago!
Top: Chicago Bears Commemorative hoodie
Jacket: Chicago Bears
Bottom: thrift store
Boots: Chicago Bears
Bag: Chicago Bears drawstring bag (picked up at Jewel Osco when visiting home)
Hair: you know the drill lol
Hope you enjoyed today's blog. Happy styling good people!